- Who Owns Football?: Models of Football Governance and Management in International Sport (Sport in the Global Society – Contemporary Perspectives)?
- Gavin (Seduction Book 4).
- Thirty-two Etudes: For String Bass: 2 (Kalmus Edition).
- Worldwide Fearless Magazine Presents Hotties Edition #3.
- The Alpha Premonition: Book 1: A Gathering Storm.
- Introduction to Tea – The drink that change the world by Laura C. Martin :: Teazer World Tea Market.
Home John C. Stock Image.
Published by Andre Deutsch, Used Condition: Near Fine Hardcover. Save for Later. About this Item 1st printing.
Firmly bound and very carefully read. No inscription or ownership markings.
History of tea
No tears or loss. Bookseller Inventory Ask Seller a Question. After water, tea is the second most-consumed drink in the world. Almost every corner of the globe is addressed in this comprehensive look at 4, years of tea history.
Tea Drink Changed World by Martin Laura
Tea has affected international relations, exposed divisions of class and race, shaped the ethics of business, and even led to significant advances in medicine. Thoroughly researched and captivating, this is a unique study of the little green leaf. Visit Seller's Storefront. You may also pay by credit card using Paypal and you do NOT need to have a Paypal account to do this - just ask us for a Paypal invoice.
How Tea Changed the World
Orders are shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays. We use Royal Mail for shipping.
- The Music of Language!
- Sermon Series 35S?
- The Impact of Tea by Jo Williams on Prezi!
- Achieving Excellence in Management: Identifying and Learning from Bad Practices?
- 5 Good Books About the History of Tea and Tea as a Drink in General | The Humble Tea Leaf.
All overseas orders are sent by standard airmail. Shipping costs are based on an average sized book up to g. Notify me. Description Tea is a phenomenon that has changed the attitudes of one nation to another, exposed divisions of class and race, ossified social behaviour, shaped the ethics of business, influenced relations between management and labour and led to significant advances in medicine.
Following on from the success of books such as Cod, Tobacco and Salt, "Tea" takes a well-researched and fascinating approach to the world's second favourite beverage. Review quote "The well-traveled Griffiths is a snappy writer, making this informative and essential book for tea-lovers an entertaining read.
NPR Choice page
About John C. He lives in Wales. Rating details.